Mr. Stusek specializes in the area of estate planning for individuals and tax planning for the business enterprises they control. Areas in which he has rendered advice include:
• Counseling individuals, families, and their ranches/ businesses as to estate planning to effectuate the lifetime and testamentary transfer of assets in the most cost effective fashion;
• Preparation of wills, trusts and revocable living trusts to obtain maximum tax advantage;
• Preparation of Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts, and other arrangements utilizing Life Insurance;
• Counseling farm and ranch clients as to tax/estate planning, including IRC Section 1031 tax-deferred exchanges and asset allocations;
• Preparation of Charitable Remainder Unitrusts, Charitable Lead Trusts and other charitable split interest agreements;
With a law degree, a Master’s Degree in Tax Law, and an extensive real estate background, including a R.E. license, Mr. Stusek is able to provide clients with a full range of services in the context of business and farm/ranch sales and planning.